Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana: The Government of Chhattisgarh, on 1st May 2022, launched the Mukhyamantri Mitan Yojana in a virtual ceremony. Through this scheme, government services will be delivered to the citizens at their doorsteps. Citizens can apply for original documents such as resident certificates, caste certificates, income certificates, as well as shop registration, and land information-related documents. This article will lay down all the necessary points so that you can avail the benefits of the Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana.
CG Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel took the occasion of International Worker’s Day to implement the mukhyamantri mitaan yojana. The state government has kept an initial provision of Rs. 10 crores for the scheme. This scheme will make the in-home delivery of documents related to caste, ration cards, residence, and more. The Chief Minister brought various benefits to all the citizens, especially to the elders, illiterate and disabled population. This eliminates the unnecessary and hectic rounds to the municipal corporation, tehsils, and government offices, that people had to make to get the work done.
Now, you do not have to leave your house. The Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana eases the process by making the delivery of certificates to the applicant’s home.
Since the launch of the mukhyamantri mitaan scheme has recently taken place, the government has yet to launch the online portal. If you want to know how to avail the benefits of the scheme then keep on reading the article. On this page, we will discuss how the process will be carried out to deliver the services to doorsteps.
छत्तीसगढ़ मुख्यमंत्री मितान योजना 2023: Overview
|Name of the Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana
|Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel
|Citizens of the State
|Home Delivery of Government Services
|Mode of Application
मुख्यमंत्री मितान योजना छत्तीसगढ़ Objective
The main objective of the scheme is to provide government services to people in need transparently and straightforwardly. These are the various benefits of the मुख्यमंत्री मितान योजना 2023:
- All the applications received through this scheme will be treated as the highest priority of the Chief Minister. Officials will take necessary actions quickly to implement the process which further results in the fast delivery of services.
- This brings a huge change in the process of getting the work done. Earlier when the people had to stand in line for hours and still have to come back for another round just to get the procedure completed. People who earn daily wages have to leave their job to go through lengthy and hectic procedures. With the introduction of the scheme, the benefits seem more like benefits as one can apply for such services from the comfort of their home.
- During the virtual ceremony, the CM also stated that this scheme will deliver close to 100 types of government services. Currently, there are 13 different types of services that are present in a total of 14 municipal corporations. Soon the government will introduce more services on this platform in order to expand the scheme in the entire state.
- This eliminates the involvement of third-party, only concerned officials will interact with the applicants. Thus, eradicating corruption and bribery.
- People who cannot apply online have the option of applying through offline mode. Which we have explained below on this page.
- All the collectors have been instructed properly to ensure the smooth and hassle-free operation of the scheme.
Necessary Documents To Avail The Mukhyamantri Mitaan Services
The applicants have to keep these documents ready in order to apply for the services. You have to present these documents when the government official comes for face-to-face interaction:
- Aadhar Card
- Age Proof Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Income Certificate
How To Register/Apply For CG Mukhyamantri Mitaan Yojana?
The government has made two options for the application of the scheme that is online and offline. You can choose whatever option is convenient for you. The following details discuss the process in both manners.
The applicants will have to visit the official portal (cgmitaan.in). Initially, you have to register on the portal by providing basic information. After that, you will have to fill out the application form concerning the service you wish to apply for. This will also include uploading necessary documents. Once you submit the form, the authority will take the necessary actions for implementing the services. Applicants may note that the official portal is not launched yet so the information above is provisional. We will make changes to the information once the portal is launched.
Applicants who cannot apply through online means do not have to worry as they can opt for the offline option. In this, you have to call on a toll-free number regarding the services. After this, a government official will come to your house to collect information and documents and get the certificate made from the concerned government office. For this, you have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- to the government officials for providing the service. Eventually, the certificate/document will be delivered to your house.
How To Check Your Mukhyamantri Mitaan Application Status?
The applicants will have the facility to check their application status through an online portal. For this, you will have to provide some information such as an application number in order to track your application. It basically informs you about the progress of the work.
List Of Sevices Under The Scheme
The concerned authority will release the list of services after launching the online portal. These are the following services that were mentioned in the virtual ceremony for the launch of the scheme:
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Marriage Registration
- Birth Certificate
- Birth Certificate Correction
- Death Certificate Correction and more
Thank You for reading our article to the very end. We hope the information in this article helped you in understanding the concept of the scheme. If you still have doubts then you can leave queries in the comment section below.