TN ECS Status: The government of Tamil Nadu has specially launched the TN ECS portal for government employees and pensioners of the state to check the ECS status. Now the individuals will not have to go anywhere to check the status. You can now check it while sitting at home by entering some details. Electronic Clearance Service is used to clear bulk money transactions. Applicants are instructed to read the article till the end as we have mentioned the information like TN ECS Status, Process to check the status, DDO Report, etc.
TN ECS Status
The TN ECS Portal is active for the citizens of Tamil Nadu only. Through this portal, government employees and pensioners can check the ECS Status and can also see the Drawing and Disbursing Office Report. Individuals can also download the TN ECS Report from the official website.
TN ECS Status: Highlights
|TN ECS Status
|citizens of Tamil Nadu
|Department of Treasuries and Accounts
Benefits of Tamil Nadu ECS Portal
The following are the benefits of the ECS portal:
- Citizens will not have to go anywhere to check their status.
- Retired employees can register themselves on the Pension portal online.
- Employees receive salary and pension online.
How to check TN ECS Status of Government Employees?
The government employee can now check the ECS Status online. You just have to follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, visit the authorized portal of the TN ECS i.e., http://treasury.tn.gov.in/
- On the home page, three options will be visible to you.
- Tap on the option “ECS Status Of Government Employee”
- The new page will appear before you. There you have to click on the Detailed Report By GPF Number.
- Then you have to enter the requested details carefully.
- Lastly, click on the submit option.
- The ECS Status will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the report for future use.
Required details to check the ECS Status of Govt. Employee
Citizens will have to enter some details to check the Tamil Nadu ECS Status. Give below are the details that the individuals will have to enter to check the status:
- District Treasury
- Sub Treasury
- GPF Number
Available details on Govt. Employee ECS Report
After the successful login process, some details will be printed on the report. Given below is the list of the details that will be available on the ECS Report:
- Bank Name
- Account Number
- District/ PAO
- Drawing Officer Name
- Bill Presented Date
- Bill Settlement Date
- Type of claim
- Bill Passed date
Procedure to check the TN ECS Status of Pensioner
The pensioners can now check the status online. You just have to follow the steps provided below to check it. We have also provided the direct link below in our article to check it.
- Go to the official website of the TN ECS portal i.e., http://treasury.tn.gov.in/
- On the home page, click on the ECS Status Of Pensioners
- Then a new page will appear before you.
- On the new page click on the pension portal.
- The pension portal will get open on the screen.
- On the right side of the home page, the login box will be available on the screen.
- Enter Prefix/PPO No., Password and Captcha Code.
- Recheck the filled details and click on login.
- The ECS Report will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details printed on the ECS Report and download it.
Available details on ECS Report of Pensioners
Given below is the list of details that you will be able to check in the ECS Report:
- Gross Amount
- Income Tax
- Settlement date
- Transaction Type
How to register on Pension Portal?
If you want to avail the benefits of the pensioner then you have to register yourself on the pension portal. Below we have provided the steps through which you can register yourself on the portal:
- Visit the official website of Pension Portal i.e., https://tnpensioner.tn.gov.in/pensionportal/
- On the right side of the home page, the Pensioner Login box will be available.
- Then click on the Register here option available below on the box.
- Enter the required details and submit the form.
- After the successful registration, go back to the home page and log in by entering the necessary details.
- And after that, verify all the details given below:
- Pensioner Details
- Monthly Pension Slip
- Annual Pension Drawn details
- Nominee details (If available)
- Commutation details (If available)
- ECS Status for all payments done through Treasury
- Additional Pension (Date of effect of 80 yrs) & etc.
Required details while filling out the registration form
Citizens will have to enter the following details while filling out the registration form:
- PPO Number
- Date of Birth or PAN Number
- Mobile Number
- Password and Confirmed Password
- Captcha Code
Procedure to check the Tamil Nadu DDO Report (Token Wise)
Citizens of Tamil Nadu can also check the Drawing and Disbursing Office Report from the TN ECS website. Following are the steps to check the DDO Report:
- Firstly, visit the official website of TN ECS (http://treasury.tn.gov.in/)
- Click on the option of DDO Token Wise Report on the home page.
- Enter the details like Treasury, Sub Treasury, DDO Code, Password and Image Text.
- And then click on the Login option.
- The DDO Report will get open on the screen.
Procedure of ePayroll Login
Payroll is the list of employees and the amount of money they are to be paid. EPayroll is a new procedure for delivering payroll funds to employees online as paper cheques usually get lost and stolen. So the steps to log in are as follows:
- Go to the official website https://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/
- The home page will appear in front of your screen.
- Scroll below and click on the useful links.
- A new page will open on the screen with some links.
- There you have to click on the epayroll link.
- On a new page, enter the requested like language, user name and password.
- At last, click on the login option.
TN ECS Status: Important Links
|TN ECS Official website
|ECS Status (Govt. Employee)
|ECS Status (Pensioner)
|DDO Report Token-Wise
The drawing and Disbursing Office Code is a 10-digit registration number provided by the official after the completion of the registration process.
You can go to the official website of TN ECS which will lead you to the pension portal or you can directly go to the pension portal i.e., https://tnpensioner.tn.gov.in/pensionportal/
Services offered by the above-mentioned portal are:
1) ECS Report of government employees
2) ECS Report of Pensioners
3) DDO Report (Token Wise)
We believe that you find our article informative. If you have any doubts or issues regarding the article, feel free to comment below.