Intra Haryana e salary Slip: The state government of Haryana has launched a special portal for the government employees of the state. The state government has entirely moved the services of the HRMS portal to a newly launched portal called the Intra Haryana portal. On this portal, all the employees under the state have to register and create a user account to avail of all the services on the portal.
We are sharing an important piece of information on the same. All government employees from the state can check out this post to know about the Intraharyana portal, its services, objectives, GPF services, e-salary slips, family ID updates and more. Users from the state can also know how to register on the portal and use various services available on the portal. Information on the portal login is also available in this post.
Intra Haryana New Portal- Special Highlights
|Name of the Portal
|online leave application, e-salary slip, GPF services, property return, etc.
|Government employees of the state
|Intra Haryana Official Website
Intra Haryana Portal
The portal is developed for the residents of the state. Various services like salary slips, property returns, GPF statements, e-salary etc. are available on this portal. In addition to this tour-based services and online leave, service is also made available on the portal. Thus, citizens can use this portal for all of these services.
The portal is a Human Resource Management System that integrates all of the employee-based services. With the help of the portal, employees do not need to pay a visit to HR for accessing these services. Users can now simply visit the portal and avail of all of these services online. On the portal, users can find some related services like:
- Download salary slip
- Update Family ID
- Get annual salary statements online
- View the Complete service book online
- Make leave applications
- Check GPF balance and other GPF account services
- Calculate Pension
- View your annual property return
The portal has been launched with the sole objective of digitization of the services. In addition to that, the main objectives of the portal are:
- To make basic salary services easily accessible to all government workers.
- To digitize the data of all these government services.
- Create a friendly user interface for the workers using the online services.
Registration on Intraharyana Portal
As already stated, the old login User ID and Password will not work on the Intraharyana portal. So, all the employees who want to avail the services available on the portal must register on the portal again. To register on the new portal, we are listing a step-by-step process below. Follow these steps and register on the portal.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Intra Haryana. On the home page of the portal, users will see a section of Login on the page.
Step 2: Move to the login section, and an option of New Registration will be visible to the users. Click on the option.
Step 3: Clicking on the option, users will now land on the next page. On this page, applicants will have to select their Employee type, salary account no., and payee code/ unique code.
Step 4: After selecting all these details, employees will have to click on the Submit button visible on the page. A new page will open up.
Step 5: Now, the users will have to insert their phone number details. Upon entering the phone no. the users will get OTP on their registered mobile device. A password will be sent to the registered mobile no. of the users.
Upon successful registration, users will be able to see a success message on their screen. All the registered employees can now use these login credentials to log in on the Intrharyana portal.
Intra Haryana Portal Login
To avail of all the services offered by the portal, residents will have to log in to the portal. The login credentials for the older portal that are already with the employees are not workable on this new portal developed by the state government. Registered users of the portal can simply log in using their mobile no. or payee code. To login on to the portal, employees can follow these steps:
- Firstly visit the official website portal of Intra Haryana. A link to the website is also present in this post.
- On the home page of the portal, users will see a section on Login.
- Users will have to insert their Payee code/ Mobile no., whichever you used for logging in.
- Enter the password provided to you.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on the Login button available.
- Your Intraharyana profile will be open on the page.
Download your Intra Haryana e Salary Slip
Downloading the e-slips is a special feature of the Intraharyana portal. Employees of the state can now very easily download their salary slips on this portal. To get your salary slip, follow these steps:
- For downloading a salary slip, users will first need to log in to the portal.
- Visit the website, and log in to the portal, using your credentials.
- Logging in, on the user dashboard an option of e Salary Services will be available.
- Under the e-Salary Services, there will be two options available to the users.
- The first will be for the Salary Slip and another will be for the Annual Salary Details.
- Users can view the salary slips on a monthly and annual basis.
- Click on the option you wish to go for.
- On the open page, enter some of the essential details and download your salary slip.
Intra Haryana GPF Statement
GPF Statement is the Statement of General Provident Fund issued to all Government employees in any state. These Funds are specific to Government employees only. So, its access is also provided to the employees only.
The portal of Intra Haryana also maintains the GPF Account related statement of the state government employees. This service has been, made accessible to the users on the portal, so that all the employees in the state can easily check their GPF statements on the portal. Also, enhancing data transparency. Users can know all about the previous GPF statement, Current GPF statement, Missing GPF schedule, etc. on the portal.
Update Family ID on Intra Haryana
Employees registered on the portal can also update their Family ID on the portal. The employees registered online can add or edit the family members and their details on the portal. To update your family ID follow the steps:
- Go to the official website portal of Intra Harayana.
- Log in with your User Id/ Unique code and Password credentials with which you registered on the portal.
- On the open dashboard, applicants will see an option to Update their Family ID. Click on the option.
- Clicking on the option, applicants will be directed to the Family ID portal of the department.
- All the details of the family of the user will be visible on the page.
- Users can check the details.
- Click on Add Member, if you wish to add details of the new member added to your family. The option of a new family member will be available for the person whose database is not already present within the system.
- Add or edit new member/ old member details, including the Aadhar details, mobile no., etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
To check the salary slip, employees will have to simply log in to the new portal. The salary slip will be accessible on the dashboard of the user.
It has been clearly stated by the authorities that the old login created on the earlier website is not to be used on the new website.
Yes, users who used the older portal will have to register on this new portal to avail of the provided online services.
To register on the portal, users of the portal can visit the official portal and follow the steps detailed in this post.
All the employees who do not have their unique code/ payee code can get their code from the regional DDO officer.
Yes, employees can apply for leave through the Intraharyana portal. Also, they can get leave approvals through the portal only.