JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2024: JN Tata Endowment Loan for the higher education of India has conducted a great initiative by helping Indian students by providing them with a loan scholarship for higher studies. Financial assistance will be provided to all the Indians for pursuing further studies in postgraduate, doctorate, research studies, etc. The application forms will be available at the J.N. Tata Endowment official website from 02nd Jan 2023 to 07th March 2023.
Candidates applying for the scholarship can apply before the last day of submission, application forms after the deadline will not be accepted by the authority. All the candidates who want scholarships for further studies can apply for the scholarship program. Follow all the instructions mentioned by the organization for the scholarship. You will get all the related information here on this page so read the full article to know more about it.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2024
The application process is open till March 2024, so this is the opportunity for all the candidates who are willing to fill out the application form for further education. This scholarship program has helped almost 5419 candidates to study abroad for further education selected candidates will also be given some travel assistance of Rs.50,000 and some gift rewards will also be provided to the selected candidates the gift award range between Rs.2,00,000 and Rs.7,50,000 and it will be also based on the candidate’s performance for which they will be provided with the scholarship.
|Name of the organization
|JN Tata Endowment For The Higher Education Of Indians
|Name of the scholarship
|JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship
|Last date to apply for the scholarship
|To provide scholarships to all the aspirant candidates to continue their further studies
|Students of India
JN Tata Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The online test for the scholarship will be conducted on 09th April. Candidates applying for the scholarship must look for the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Candidates applying for the scholarship must be a citizen of India.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 45 years.
- Candidate must score 60% from a recognized college/University.
- Candidates must have completed the under graduated degree or even be in the final year of their college.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship through distance learning are not eligible for the scholarship program.
- The course for which the candidates are admitted must be recognized as a graduate program.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2024 Application Procedure
The application can be submitted before the last date of submission. All the candidates are hereby informed to submit the application form before the last date of submission. Below is the procedure to apply for the scholarship.
- To apply for the JN Tata Endowment loan scholarship you have to first visit the official website of the JN TataEndowment for higher education i.e. jntataendowment.org
- After you have visited the official website the home page will appear before you on your computer screen, there you have to click on the application process link.
- After you have clicked on the link fill out the application form and enter all the required details on the application form then click on the register button.
- After that an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or your e-mail id, enter the OTP and then click on the verify option.
- After you have clicked on the verified tab the application form will appear before you on your computer screen now fill in the rest of the details on the application form.
- After you have filled out the form attach all the required documents with the application form and preview your application form before submitting it after checking the application form click on the submit option.
- After you have submitted your application form you can also download it by clicking on the download option and also take a printout of it for future use.
- By following the above procedure you can successfully apply for the above-mentioned scholarship for all the aspiring candidates who are willing to get the loan scholarship.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2024: Selection Process
- The selection process will not depend only on academic performance, the co-curriculum activity and extra-curriculum activity will also be considered for the scholarship program.
- Candidates scoring good scores in GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS will be eligible for the loan scholarship, but candidates with fewer scores have to first make a progress in their marks and then apply for the same, the loan scholarship will not be applicable for such candidates.
- The statement of purpose is very important to get the loan scholarship, candidates have to write their statement of purpose on their own and make sure that it is plagiarism-free, only after that the loan scholarship will be considered for the candidate applying for the scholarship.