Odisha Labour Card List 2023: Initiated by Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, the Odisha Labour Card 2023 is a positive step that will help the labourers of Odhisha in many ways. The card will give many benefits to the registered labourers and in this article, you will get to know detailed knowledge about the Odisha Labour Card 2023.
Odisha Labour Card List 2023: Overview
|Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
|to provide incentive benefits
|Mode to Download Labour Card
|Publish of Labour Card
Objectives of Odisha Labour Card 2023
The objectives of Odisha Labour Card 2023 are:
- To check that the Laws issued by the government for the welfare of the labours/workers are being followed seriously,
- Proper inspection of security measures by the Board as well as the owner of the construction site,
- Security plans for Labours and their families in case any kind of mishappening took place in future,
- Decisions related to any kind of mechanical as well as electronic issues,
- The organization will provide education to the child of the labour/workers.
Odisha Labour Card: Facts & Features
The facts & features of the Odisha Labour Card are as follows:
- It’s a card which is allotted to the labours who have been registered in Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- The card will provide different types of benefits to labours and migrated labours of Odisha.
- It will help the labours by giving them knowledge about their rights and improving their standard of living.
Odisha Labour Card: Eligibility Rules
The eligibility rules decided by the Board to get the Labour Card are:
- The labour should be the resident of Odisha,
- He/She should be registered as a labour in the Local District Labour Office.
- The age of the labour should lay between 18 years to 60 years.
How to Register for Odisha Labour Card 2023?
The following steps will help you how to register online for Odisha Labour Card 2023:
- Visit the website bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in.
- On the Home Page, you’ll see an option ‘Download’.
- Click on it and a page will appear on the screen.
- It will contain a list of many forms, now click on ‘Registration Form’.
- The form will get open in pdf format.
- Take out its printout and enter the details asked in it.
- After filling out the form, visit the centre and submit it to the officials.
- If all the details are filled in correctly then your form will get accepted, if some details got left out or are misplaced then officials will help them to fill it properly.
- After the verification of all the details, the appointed officials will check the form and then the card will be issued.
The Labour Card List might be available on the official website it will be government decision whether they will release the list or not. If the list is available then it will be release district wise by the government. To check their name, applicants’ve to click on their district name and after that their details will be available on screen.
Contents exist inside Odisha Labour Card Application Form 2023
To fill out the Odisha Labour Card application form, labourers have to enter some details and those are:
- Worker’s Name,
- Father’Name/Husband’s Name,
- Permanent Address:
- Name of the village,
- Post Office,
- Gram Panchayat,
- Details of family members:
- Sr No,
- Working Hour,
- Job Type,
- Education Qualifications,
- BPL/Antodaya Number,
- PF/ESI Number,
- Bank Name, Bank account details,
- Date & Place,
- Applicant Sign.
Documents required during the registration process
Applicants have to carry some documents during the registration process and the list of those documents are:
- Application Form,
- Nomination Form,
- 3 coloured passport-size photographs,
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card/Voter Id,
- Age proof certificate (school certificate/birth certificate, certificate of age issued by govt medical officer, Voter Id, Aadhaar Card),
- Employment Certificate from Employer/ Inspector/TU/Self-declaration or certificate by the concerned worker,
- Registration Fees of Rs. 20 and its receipt,
- Self-attached copy of the first blank page of the passbook.
Odisha Labour Card Application Form: Registering Officers
The registering officers appointed by Odisha Government:
- DLO’s, ALO’s, RLI’s,
- Asst./Junior Engineers of various work departments.
Benefits to Labours/Workers
The advantages which will be provided to Labourers/Workers are listed below:
- Death benefit,
- Accidental Benefits,
- Death Benefit,
- Major Ailments,
- Educational benefits,
- Maternity leave,
- Funeral Expenses,
- Working Tools/Safety Equipments.
Odisha Labour Card: Links
Yes, the list of Labour Cards has been released on the official website. The application form can be filled out by visiting the centres announced by the government.
The Labour Card list will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates have to click on the names of their respective districts to find the details.
The benefits of this card are:
Our team collected the data related to the Odisha Labour Card and presented it to you in the form of this article for more information you can go to the official website and for any kind of query comment below.