Calicut University Result 2023: UOC Calicut University UG/PG BA B.Sc B.Com Exams has recently released the results for UG/PG Courses semester exam. In this article we will guide you on how to download the Calicut Result 2023, Calicut University Result 2023 download procedure, result details, passing marks, Revaluation rules, procedure, and fee for it.
Calicut University Result 2023
|1st, 2nd , 3rd, 4th , 5th and 6th
Details mentioned in the Calicut University Result
The details mentioned on the scorecard of Calicut University are as follows:
- University Name
- Exam Session
- Register No.
- Paper code
- Paper name
- Internal marks
- External Marks
- Total Marks
- Grade Point Average
Calicut University Passing Criteria in Exam
The candidate has to score a minimum of 40% or an E grade in each course to pass the course. Below they will be considered failures.
Provision of Grace Marking
The Vice-Chancellor of the University Of Calicut has issued the order to award grace markings for the following points
- Grace marks are to be awarded to those students who are suffering from mental disabilities. The portion of disability need not be asserted, but on the ground of a Medical Certificate delivered from govt. psychiatrist or from the affidavit issued by the medical board created as per the PWD Act.
- Particular Learning infirmity is also counted for awarding grace marks.
- The percentage of grace marks to be given to candidates with mental disabilities covering autism and Particular Learning infirmity to 25%.
- Grace marks will be assigned to the students taking part in camps/activities of NCC/NSS.
- The final grace marks for camps /activities of NCC/NSS intend to be awarded in an academic year, accountable to a maximum of 12%.
- The grace marks shall be awarded to all the class, other than for ‘Intellectual disability’, mentioned in the PwD Act 2016, provided that the candidates must present a Medical Board Certificate indicating that the disability quoted in the Certificate sceptically disturbs the usual learning capacity of the student while applying for grace marks.
- Students will also be given Grace marks in the practical exams also.
Calicut University Revaluation
After the results, the university will carry out the revaluation process. For this, the university will intimate the update regarding the revaluation on the official university site. Students who are not satisfied with the results can apply for revaluation.
Calicut University Revaluation Procedure
- Step 1: Go to the portal at www.cupbonline.uoc.ac.in/CuPbOnline/online_portal/index.php.
- Step 2: Pay the fee for revaluation through the Calicut University Instant Payment system which is available on the homepage of the portal. Fee can also be paid through E- Challan at Janseva Kendra and Akshaya Kendra.
- Step 3: Note down the Barcode or Challan no. and security sent to you in your registered phone no/mail id.
- Step 4: Now click on the Revaluation tab and select your Program/Course link.
- Step 5: Enter the details asked.
- Step 6: Take the printout of the application after submitting the application and save it for further reference.
Calicut University Revaluation Result
The result of the Revaluation will be published by the university within a month.
Calicut University Revaluation Fee
- The fee for revaluation is Rs 500 per subject
- The fee for a copy of the answer sheet is Rs 125.
- The fee for scrutiny is RS 30
- The application charge of Rs 15 will be included in addition.
Calicut University PG Programs Eligibility
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examinations at an annual/semester examination or its previous supplementary examinations held by the examination board alone are eligible to take admitted to any PG program of study under the University.
- The gap between the date of passing the qualifying exam and the exam for which admission is to be taken should not be less than the normal period suggested for the program of study.
- Wards of service persons who are awarded gallantry decorations in the Vir Chakra either in person or posthumously and also on Non-Decorated Service Personnel who are married in action will be given relaxation from the requirement of minimum marks suggested for admission to M.A/M.Com/M.Sc. Programs.
- Candidates who belong to the backward class and who have gained a minimum pass in the qualifying examination are eligible for admission to higher programs/courses in this University
- Other Eligible Class candidates are also eligible for a relaxation of 5% in the minimum marks for admission to various programs/courses of study.
Calicut University Result 2023 Download procedure
Step 1: Visit the official site of Calicut University at results.uoc.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the exam link for which you wish to see the results.
Step 3: Now enter Register No. and security code as shown in the picture above.
Step 4: Now click on Get Result.
Step 5: View and download the result.
Go to the Exam link on the official site of the university.
The candidates have to score a minimum of 40% of the total marks in each course.
The revaluation fee is Rs 500/- per subject.