MP PNST Admit Card 2023 Date and Time: MP PNST 2023 application process is finally concluded on 1st March 2023. Now the board will conduct its entrance test on 08th June 2023. Only those candidates can appear for the examination whose application is successfully received by the authority. To appear for the examination, applicants need to carry their MP PNST hall ticket to the exam centre.
Applicants may download their hall ticket online which will be available soon on the portal. Get details about MP PNST admit card 2023 in the following sections of the article.
MP PNST Admit Card Date 2023
Candidates who completed the MP PNST application process 2023 will be eligible to access the login window. The प्री नर्सिंग सिलेक्शन टेस्ट प्रवेश पत्र 2023 will comprise applicants & examination details. The PEB PNST 2023 admit card will not be sent to the applicants through post, email or courier by the board. To mark their presence on the exam day, all the participants must carry their respective MP PNST 2023 hall tickets along with them to the exam centre. For the latest updates about the exam admit card visit PEB, Bhopal’s official website (esb.mp.gov.in) or scroll down the article till the end.
Check this MP PNST Previous Question Paper Pdf
Madhya Pradesh PNST 2023 Call Letter
Before downloading the esb.mp.gov.in PNST 2023 hall ticket, all the applicants must go through the PEB PNST 2023 rulebook. All the examinees are counselled to get their respective Madhya Pradesh PNST 2023 hall tickets at least 02-03 before the exam day. The hall ticket printed copy must show all the details clearly and any kind of modification to the hall ticket will result in the examinee’s cancellation of the exam. Applicants trying to enter the exam centre without carrying the exam hall ticket will be disqualified from the exam.
esb.mp.gov.in PNST Hall Ticket 2023: Overview
|Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP PEB)
|Pre-Nursing Selection Test
|Course Time Duration
|Availability of Hall Ticket
|08th June 2023
|Shift 1: 09:00 am to 11:00 am
Shift 2: 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm
|Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Satna, Sagar and Ratlam
Steps to download MP PNST admit card 2023
- Visit the Professional Examination Board (PEB’s) official portal i.e. peb.mp.gov.in.
- The section ‘Test Admit Card’ will be available on the right side of the home page.
- Select the ‘View More’ tab and the admit card page will get open.
- Under the column of ‘Name Of Exam’, click on the ‘Pre Nursing Selection Test-2021’ link.
- You will get connected with the test admit card page.
- Submit your application number, date of birth and solve the mathematical question.
- Then press the ‘Search’ button.
- Have patience for a few minutes and the brand-new page will be displaying the hall ticket details.
- After getting sure that the details imprinted on the hall ticket are correct save the e-copy of the file on your device.
- Take out the printout of the e-copy along with multiple photocopies and keep it in good condition until the exam day.
PNST 2023 Exam Instructions
To maintain their status among other examination body, the Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh have prepared a set of rules and regulations for the appearing candidates. They need to follow those rules otherwise they might get disqualified from the exam. The rules are as follows:
- The examinees must arrive at the exam centre 1 hour before the actual exam time to complete the attendance formalities without any hurry.
- They must carry the documents mentioned in the above paragraph, follow the Covid-19 rules and corporate with the officials during the verification of documents.
- After entering the exam hall, all the applicants must sit on the seat allotted to them as per their respective application numbers.
- The biometric system will be used by the examiners to mark the applicant’s attendance on the exam day.
- No unfair means will be appreciated by the examiners during the exam time duration.
MP PNST Admit Card 2023: Links
|Professional Examination Board Official Portal
|Link Active Now
|PNST-2023 Admit Card
|Download & Read
|NVS, RO Bhopal
The list of documents needed to be carried on the exam day by an applicant is as follows:
MP PNST 2023 Admit Card.
Coloured passport-size photo.
PWD certificate verified by MBBS doctor.
The exam will be conducted in two shifts and the question paper will contain 150 MCQs. The time duration of both the time will be 02 hours and the language will be English & Hindi.