TS GDS Result 2023: Telangana GDS recruitment applications were invited in Feb 2023 to fill up various vacancies. Under this recruitment, a total number of 40889 posts of GDS will be filled based on merit. TS GDS Result 2023 will be shared soon with all of them on the website. In the article, we have provided detailed information regarding Telangana State GDS Result, dates, links, etc.
TS GDS Result 2023
Telangana GDS Result for the 2023 year is based on applications submitted by the applicants. India Post does not conduct any selection exam for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak at various postal circles. Once the application processing will be over, the merit list of selected candidates will be uploaded online. Get complete details of Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak’s Results for cycle 3 recruitment here in this article.
TS GDS Result 2023: Overview
|TS GDS Result
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
|GDS Online Engagement portal
|Cycle 3 2021
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode of declaration of result
|GDS Recruitment Official Website
TS GDS Merit List 2023
- TS GDS result is prepared based on the Merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam i.e., in the class 10th exam.
- Selection is based on the autogenerated merit list.
- No preference will be given to candidates if they have provided information about their higher qualifications. Merit will be based on only class X results and no weightage is given for higher education.
- Also, the job experience of candidates is not considered while preparing the Merit List.
- No selection test is conducted for the selection of suitable candidates.
- Apart from the online portal, selected candidates are also sent a physical notification about the result and selection.
Telangana GDS Merit List- Tie Breaker
In case there is a tie between the marks of the candidates, then a tie-breaker criterion will be followed to determine the merit of the candidates. GDS merit is determined in case of a tie-breaker by considering the following aspects in the given order-
- DOB- Candidates older in age will be considered
- ST Trans-woman
- ST Female
- SC Trans-woman
- SC Female
- OBC Trans-woman
- OBC Female
- EWS Trans-woman
- EWS female
- UR Trans-woman
- UR female
- ST trans-male
- ST Male,
- SC trans-male,
- SC Male,
- OBC trans-male,
- OBC male,
- EWS trans-male,
- EWS male,
- UR trans-male,
- UR male
How to check Telangana State GDS Result 2023?
TS GDS result is hosted only in the online mode. Applicants who have submitted online applications can download their results from the GDS Engagement portal. The process to download the TS GDS result is given under-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of GDS Recruitment i.e. www.appost.in
- Step 2- Search for the Results Released section on the homepage.
- Step 3- You will see a list of all the available results.
- Step 4- Click on the TS Result link.
- Step 5- On clicking the result link, the result pdf for the selected option will get downloaded on your device.
- Step 6- Open the downloaded pdf and check the TS GDS result details.
Information mentioned on TS GDS Result 2023
TS GDS results will be made available in PDF form which is downloaded from the GDS portal. Candidates do not require any log in information to enter the official portal to download the result. The merit list pdf will indicate the following information-
- Names of the selected candidates
- Registration No. of the candidates
- Postal circle Division name
- Category of the candidate
- Name of the Post
- Name of the post
- Head Office (HO)
- Name of the Sub Office (SO)
- Name of the Branch Office (BO)
- Marks percentage of the selected candidates
Post Result Activities
The recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks is majorly based on the merit of the candidates calculated based on applications. After the publication of the merit list, selected candidates will be intimated by the district postal circles about the further recruitment process. The GDS Merit list is final and therefore candidates cannot submit any objection or request revaluation.
The next step of GDS selection is Document Verification which is conducted at the district level. Selected candidates have to visit the concerned District postal agency for document verification. Candidates found without the required documents will be disqualified from the selection process. The list of finally selected candidates is communicated through the concerned authority.
Finally, appointed candidates have to furnish the security amount as per the GDS Recruitment criteria. Candidates who are selected for the post of GDS have to furnish a security amount of Rs.100000/-.
At the time of document verification, candidates are required to produce all the documents mentioned in the official notification. They must carry an original copy as well as a photocopy of each of the required documents. The list of documents is given under-
- High School/ Class 10th marksheet/ certificate
- Computer Certificate
- Proof of Date of birth
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of disability, if required
- Certificate of transgender
- Photograph of the candidate
Telangana GDS Merit List Important Links
For any assistance related to TS GDS Result 2023, you can contact us through the comment section. Our team will revert to your queries as soon as possible.