Digital Health ID Card 2024: Citizens of India will now be able to issue the Digital Health ID Card on the go. Now the Health Ministry in association with the National Digital health mission has come up with the Digita health ID Card 2024. Know more about the features, benefits, registration procedure, login portal, helpline etc. from this article.
Digital Health ID Card 2024
On 27th September 2021, PM Narendra Modi launched the Digital Health ID Card Scheme as per the initiative of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. Being termed as the initiative of its kind, the Health identity card comes as an Online store of Health Records with privacy and security features embedded. Thus, it will facilitate the portability of records of health, disease, doctors, appointments, medication etc. in one tap from any geographical region. Citizens of all age groups shall access the Digital Health ID and generate it from NDHM Health Records Application or by simply visiting the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission ID.
Ayushman Bharat Health Account Card 2024- Overview
|Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission ( ABDM )
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|National Health Authority / National Digital Health Mission
|Digital Health ID Card 2024
|Healthcare Professionals Registry ( HPR )
Healthcare facilities Registry ( HFR )
|27th September 2021
|PM- Narendra Modi
|Mr Mansukh Mandaviya ( Health Minister of India )
|Official ABDM website
How to Create Digital Health ID Card Online?
Candidates who want to generate ABHM Digital Health ID will have to go through the procedure mentioned below:
- The user needs to open the NDHM official website @healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- From the portal, select the Generate ID option from the menu bar.
- You will be provided with the option to either Generate Digital Health Mission ID Card through Aadhaar Card
- You may Generate Health ID Card through Mobile Number.
- Once you provide the respective Aadhar Number / Virtual ID OR Phone number, you will receive a One time Password.
- Enter the OTP on the textbox and click on the submit button.
Setup Ayushman Bharat Health Account
Once your credentials are registered, you will be redirected to the Digital Health ID Application ForInside the Application Form, the candidate will need to enter the following information:
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Personal Health Records Address ( PHR ) ( as an alternative to Health ID number with at least 4 letters)
- Create & confirm the password
- State / UT Name
- Select the Health ID Number generated by default or create your Own Health ID Number
- Personal Email Address
- Tap on the Submit Button and your Ayushman Bharat Digital Health ID will be created successfully.
How to do Digital Health ID Login?
As soon the candidates register for Digital Health ID Account, they become eligible to log in to the Digital Health Portal for which we have given the procedure to Login below:
- Candidates need to go to the Official web portal of the National Digital Health Mission ( NDHM ) at @https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/.
- From the homepage, connect to the Login option present in the menu bar and it will open the Health ID login window.
- Here you will have to enter the Health ID OR PHR Address @ndhm and generate the captcha code.
- Click on the Submit button on the bottom and the Digital Health ID dashboard of the user will get generated on the screen.
Ayushman Bharat Health Account Features and Benefits
Creating a new wave of Digital Medical Infrastructure, the Health ID Card Benefits are immense and one shall get to know them as listed below:
- Digital Health Records: The Health ID is a kind of Digital Health Dashboard of the user which secures the information from the registration till the Discharge process.
- Robust security: The records of the user are end-to-end encrypted and consent is foremost before sharing any information.
- Personal Health Records: Health ID keeps an eye over securing and organising all the PHR records of the individual in an orderly way.
- Nominee Addition: A health ID card provides the benefit of adding the Nominee in the dashboard who shall look into the managing or accessing of records on behalf of the individual.
- All-Inclusive: the Health ID is quite accessible from all the platforms like Desktop, smartphones, feature phones etc. in providing the same outputs.
- All- Persuasive: Health ID issuance can be done from the person of all age groups. Thus, serving the common goal of transparency and accessibility to the data.
- Ease of Access: Sign-up with basic details and the Health Id Portal provides you with all the benefits of KYC verification ( for security ), updating and editing profiles etc.
- Makeshift Data: The candidate shall keep the data voluntarily or even shall delete the data permanently as per his / her demand.
Digital Health Helpline
All the registered candidates or the ones who are about to register shall contact the National Health Authority or Ayushman Bharat Health Mission in case of queries related to Digital Health cards, features, portals etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Once logged in, under the profile section, you shall delete your NDHM Health ID card permanently or deactivate your ID temporarily.
No. At present, the candidate shall sign up through Aadhar or Mobile number only.
No. The registration process is Hassle-Free and supports online registration at present which shall go offline also only for the government health benefit scheme.
Yes. The Android application for the Health ID can be downloaded as ‘NDHM Health Records’.