Epass Karnataka Scholarship: The government of Karnataka has introduced the Epass scholarship program for all the citizens of the state who are unable to spend money on their education. Many citizens of the state fail to afford further education due to their financial condition. This is a huge initiative taken by the government of the state for all the low-grade citizens of the state. If you are searching for the full detail about the Epass Karnataka Scholarship, then you are on the correct page. Read the full article to get more detail about it.
Epass Karnataka Scholarship
All the poor citizens of the state will be able to take advantage of the scheme, as it applies to all the needy citizens of the state. Citizens can apply for the scholarship program, as it will be very beneficial for them. Now they do not have to worry about the expense of their education as the responsibility will be taken by the government of Karnataka. Applicants who fall under the required criteria will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
E-Pass Karnataka Scholarship- Overview Table
|Epass Karnataka Scholarship
|Name of the scheme
|Scheme launched by
|The government of Karnataka
|Provide financial assistance for further education
|All the poor citizens of the state
Also, read – Khajane 2 Portal Login
Objectives of E-Pass Karnataka Scholarship
The main motive to launch the Epass scholarship scheme is to provide scholarships to those citizens of the state who can not afford their education. As the scholarship will help the citizens to continue with their further education and to achieve their goals. The electronic payment and application system of Scholarships presented by the Department of backward class welfare.
Benefits of Epass Karnataka Scholarship
Citizens will get many benefits from the e-pass scheme, here we have mentioned some of the benefits.
- The scheme is launched for all the underprivileged citizens of the state.
- Citizens will get help for their further education.
- The government will be providing financial assistance to eligible students of the state to complete their education.
- You will be able to apply for the scholarship scheme by visiting the official website and now you do not have to visit any office to apply for the scheme.
- This online process of applying for the scheme has saved a lot of time, energy, and money for the citizen and it has also brought transparency to the system.
- Citizens will be provided with all the study material for their studies.
Epass Karnataka Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme, applicants who fall under the required criteria will be eligible to apply for the scholarship program. There are a total of three types of scholarships covered under the Epass Karnataka scholarship scheme. Below we have mentioned the name of the scholarships along with the eligibility criteria.
|Name of the scholarship
|Post matric scholarships
|A candidate who has pursued post-matriculation level education from a recognized board will be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The annual income of the family should be less than Rs. 1.50 Lakh ( this applied for category 1 candidates)
Rs 2 lakh (It is applicable for 2A, 3A, 3B category candidates)
|Food and Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)
|All the students who are pursuing post-matric education from the governing board or government-aided board.
The annual income of the family should not be more than Rs.2.50 lakh (This is for candidates belonging to category 1) and for ( 2A, 3a, and 3B category candidates) Rs.5 lakh
|Fee Concession Scheme (FC)
|Candidates who are pursuing PG courses will be eligible to apply for the Epass Karnataka scholarship program.
The family income of the family should be not more than Rs. 1 lakh (This is for category 1). and for ( 2A, 3a, and 3B category candidates) Rs2.50 lakh
Also Read – Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2024
How to Apply for Epass Karnataka Scholarship?
All the eligible candidate who matches the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme. Here we have mentioned the full procedure to apply for the scheme.
- To apply for the scholarship scheme, visit the official website of Epass, Government of Karnataka i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in
- After you have visited the site, then, you have to tap on the Students Service option, which is available at the top of the main page.
- Then from the drop-down list, you have to tap on your preferred scholarship program.
- Once you have clicked on your scholarship program then you will be taken to the new page, and fill out the required details on the form.
- Upload the required documents with the application form, and after that click on the submit option.
- After you have completed the full procedure then you can also take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Documents for Epass Karnataka Scholarship
There are some important documents that applicants have to upload while applying for the scheme. Below is the list of documents.
- Caste certificate
- Aadharcard ( Father/ Mother/ Guardian)
- Income certificate of the candidate
- Residential certificate
- Bank passbook
- Bonified certificate of the college
- SSLC certificate (Senior Secondary Level)