Bangla Sahayata Kendra Registration: The government of West Bengal has come up with a huge initiative by launching the Bangla Sahayata Kendra project. This project will be very helpful to all the natives of the state. Their motive is to provide all government services to every corner of the state. The state government has taken the responsibility that this service should reach every corner of West Bengal, which can be done digitally or by visiting the nearby centres introduced by the government.
Now the citizen of West Bengal does not have to visit government offices to apply for the services launched by the government itself. This will be total paperless work for all the natives, this is both an offline and online mode of inquiring the information about the departments. All the citizens will be provided with online services from the BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra Project.
Many citizens of the state were unaware of the several projects launched by the government in West Bengal but now as the services are provided all over the state digitally, citizens are now well aware of the Bangla Sahayata Kendra. If you are here to search more about them then you are on the correct page. Read the full article to get all the information about the Bangla Sahayaa Kendra project.
BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra
The West Bengal state will be providing all government services to every citizen of the state. They aim to provide this digital service at no cost in rural and urban areas. The state government will be funding this project to make it easy and affordable to all the users so that they can digitally know about the various projects of Kendra or by visiting the nearby centre. You do not have to pay any fee to get information about any department that comes under Bangla Shayata Kendra.
Bangla Sahayata Kendra – Overview Table
|BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra
|Name of the project
|Bangla Sahayata Kendra
|project launched by
|Government of West Bengal
|All the natives of West Bengal
|provide the government project to all the citizens with no fee
Bangla Sahayata Kendra Objective & Benefits
The main objective of the Bangla Sahayata Kendra is to provide government service to every citizen of Bengal at no cost. You can check the services digitally by visiting the official site of Bangla Sahayata Kendra or you can even visit the near BSK centres to get information about the same.
Look at the department for which you are eligible and get the details about the same from the centre and if you are eligible then apply for the project. It will be an easy approach for every citizen of Bengal to either visit the centres or digitally look for the project and apply for them.
The government of West Bengal has launched this project to provide all the essential information about different departments. You will come to know about every detail of the project in both ways either digitally or by visiting the centres. Check out the amazing benefits that are provided to all the citizens from this project.
- The Government of West Bengal has launched this project digitally as well as in offline mode.
- The centres are situated in every corner of West Bengal.
- You can view all the government projects either digitally or by visiting the nearby centres.
- One who is unaware of how to digitally use this project can visit the centre and inquire about their preferred project for which they are eligible.
- There is no fee for the services presented by the government to all the natives of West Bengal.
Bangla Sahayta Kendra Statistics
Here we have discussed the statistics of the Bangla Sahayta Kendra project.
|Number of centres
|Number of agents
|Citizen of West Bengal
|Number of DEO
BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra Citizens Services
There are 276 services offered by the government to all the citizens of West Bengal. These services are transforming the lives of many people. Below are some of the popular services in West Bengal.
This project is for all the meritorious girls who want to continue their studies and improve their status.
This project will provide financial assistance to all the Economically Weaker Section families of girls during the time of their marriage.
This service focuses on reducing the rate of dropouts from schools and encouraging students to their higher education, the government provides a bicycle to all students.
This project financially helps people with their health coverage for secondary and tertiary care.
Through this project, many unemployed citizens get financial help to employ to increase their employment ability.
Through this project, the government provide food and security to about 90.6% of the state population.
This project provides financial assistance to all the farmers of West Bengal, they get continuous income from this scheme.
This service is for all the unemployed youth of the state to register themselves in the transport sector.
Hosting Department of BSK
Several departments are providing financial and educational help to all the citizens of West Bengal. They have joined hands together to make the state better in terms of health, education, employment, etc.
- Personal and administrative reform department and e-governance.
- Health and family welfare department
- Mass education extn. and library services department
- School education department
- Urban development and municipal affairs department
Procedure To Find Your BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra
You can find your BSK centre near you, where you can visit and get the details of your preferred department. Follow the below procedure to Find your BSK.
- To find your BSK you have to visit the official website of Bangla Sahayata Kendra i.e bsk.wb.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site now on the top of the main page click on the Find Your BSK option.
- Now the new page will open and there under find your nearest BSK you have to click on the Click Here to find Tab.
- After that, on that page, you have to enter the required details like district, block/municipality, and BSK name.
- Now after entering the details, click on the Find BSk option.
- You can also check the location on the map given on that page.
BSK Department Wise Services
There are several departments under Bangla Sahayata Kendra, that work differently and provide all the essential services to the citizens of West Bengal.
Agriculture Marketing Department
Some facilities fall under the agriculture marketing department and they are- Krishan mandi info, Sufal Bangla registration, Sufal Bangla price info, Fram produce transport application, daily market price info for all the farmers, registration for online marketing, applying e-permit (Agri market).
Animal Resources Development department
The services that come under this department are – the dairy scheme and livestock scheme.
Backward Classes Welfare Department
This service provides caste certificates, Sabuj Sathi, Sikshaashree, and Taposali Bandhu pension projects.
This department offers, special compassionate appointments, PSC job applications, deed e-registration, deed certified copies, Valuation/Stamp duty info, new exercise license application, renewal of exercise licenses, pay exercise duty fee, temporary bar license application, retail liquor outlet registration, excise crime reporting citizens, pay tax/fee online.
Consumer Affairs Department
The services that come under this department are consumer grievances, consumer rights info, registration e- parimap, license e-parimap, and WBRTPS info.
CMO Grievance Cell
This department works for the public grievance to CMO.
Food and Supplies Departments
There are many services under this project named as, payment status, registration for the project, applying for a digital ration card, application status, online Aadhar and mobile linked to digital ration card, Khadyasathi, and food grain entitlements.
How To Apply For various posts At Bangla Sahayata Kendra?
The BSk project is for all the natives of West Bengal. Before applying for the project, make sure that you fall under the eligibility criteria stated by the government in the official portal. All the eligible candidates can apply for the project by following the simple steps given below.
- To apply for the Bangla Sahayataa Kendra you have to visit the official website of webel technology limited i.e. www.wtl.co.in.
- After you have visited the official site now on the top of the home page click on the Job Vacancy option.
- On the next page under job vacancy, you will find two new posts, project manager and state data centre.
- Click on your preferred vacancy, and click on the download pdf option.
- The next page will open, and there you have to read the instructions then on the last page of the pdf, there is the application format.
- Fill in all the details and upload all the required documents with the application form.
- Make a document of your application form in the given format and then mail your application form to [email protected] in this id.
- Your application form will be submitted to the given mail id and then you will be informed about the further procedure.
BSK Required Documents
There are some important documents that the candidates have to attach with the application form, it is mandatory to upload the documents with the application form. One who will fail to upload the documents then their application form will not proceed further. Below we have listed the requested documents.
- Applicants academic certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate of the candidate
- Signature of the applicants
- Computer training certificate (If any)
- Residential certificate of the candidate
- Aadhar card
- A recently clicked passport-size photograph of the candidate
বাংলা সহায়তা কেন্দ্র Login Procedure
All the candidate who works for BSK can log in to the site by following the below procedure.
- To do the login into the portal, visit the official website of Bangla Sahayak Kendra i.e. bsk.wb.gov.in.
- After you have visited the official website, now click on the login option which is on the top right side of the main page.
- After that, on the new page, you have to enter the required details like department, user id, password and user type.
- Now after entering the details then click on the login option.
- By following the above procedure you can successfully log in to the portal.
BSK Check Notifications and Downloads
Applicants can also check various project notifications on the official portal. All the new updates will be published on the official website of BSK. After the government announces any new updates regarding the project or if there is new registration for the project then you will be updated about the same on the official website. Here we have discussed the procedure to check the new notification and downloads for the same.
- To check the notifications about the project, visit the official website of Bangla Sahayata Kendra i.e. bsk.wb.gov.in.
- Now after you have visited the site then click on the find more option which is at the top of the main page of the site.
- After that on the dropdown list, you have to click on the download option.
- Then you will be redirected to the Downloads and Notification page.
- There you will be able to check the notification according to the memo number and there is also a manual in English and Bengali language.
- By following the above procedure you can successfully check the notification and downloads on the official website.
There are a total of 3561 BSK centres in 23 districts of the West Bengal state.
The full form of DEO is the Data Entry Operator, these operators work for the citizen of the state, and in every BSJ centre, there is 2 DEO present to help the citizens.
There are a total of 276 services that BSK provides to all the citizens of West Bengal, and some of the popular services are available in the above article.
Yes, you can again apply for the project if you are a citizen of West Bengal, you just have to state the reason behind the rejection of your first application.
বাংলা সহায়তা কেন্দ্র Registration- Important Links
|Bangla Sahayata Kendra Login
|BSK – Bangla Sahayata Kendra Portal
|Notification For Consultant Position