e-Gram Swaraj App PM Swamitva Scheme egramswaraj.gov.in Rural Area Land by Drone’s Technology: 24th April is celebrated as National Panchayat Day in India and total PM Modi Launched PM Swamitva Yojana (स्वामित्व योजना). And this day is being observed today amidst the lockdown to avoid COVID-19 spread.
On this occasion, PM Modi, address the sarpanches of the country through video conferencing. During this conference, he launched the PM Swamitva scheme for Integrated Property Validation Solution and also inaugurated the e-Gramswaraj portal, and e-Gram Swaraj App can check Swamitva Scheme online mode.
e-Gram Swaraj App
The Ministry of Panchayati Raj caters to all the operations related to Panchayat systems in India therefore, the Swamitva scheme and e-gram swaraj portal & mobile app will also come under the purview of the Ministry. This scheme has been launched to survey the land parcels of rural people with the help of drone technology across the country. On the other hand, the portal and app have been launched to provide a centralised platform for managing the Panchayati raj system.
PM Swamitva Scheme 2023
पीएम मोदी स्वामित्व योजना भारत की आधी आबादी ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में रहती है और यही कारण है कि हमारे देश में पंचायत राज व्यवस्था का बहुत महत्व है। 24 Apirl भारत में हर साल पंचायती राज दिवस के रूप में मनाया जाता है। इस अवसर पर, आज पीएम नरेंद्र मोदी ने एक वीडियो कॉन्फ्रेंसिंग के माध्यम से देश भर के पंचायत राज सदस्यों और अधिकारियों को संबोधित किया।
इस वीडियो कॉन्फ्रेंसिंग में उन्होंने एक नई योजना का उद्घाटन किया जिसका नाम है “ स्वामित्व योजना” और इसके साथ ही उन्होंने “ई-ग्रामस्वराज” पोर्टल और e-Gram Swaraj App मोबाइल एप्लिकेशन भी लॉन्च की । इस योजना के बारे में पूरी जानकारी इस लेख में दी गई है। एप्लिकेशन डाउनलोड लिंक भी यहां उपलब्ध है।
As this scheme is new, people are not aware of this and looking for information. So, to help them we have compiled this particular article on Swamitva Scheme and egram swaraj portal. You can read this article and collect necessary information.
PM Swamitva Scheme & e-GramSwaraj Portal 2023- At a Glance
|Name of the Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme
स्वामित्व योजना e-Gram Swaraj App
|24th April 2020
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Type of scheme
|Central Sector Scheme
|Rs 79.65 crores
|Ministry of Panchayati Raj
|Panchayati Raj System
|Website of Ministry
|e-gram swaraj portal
About SVAMITVA Scheme 2023
Svamitva is a centre sector scheme that will be implemented across the country. Under this scheme surveys of land properties in rural inhabitant, areas will be done using drone technology. These surveys will be done phase-wise over a time of fours year (i.e. 2020-24). 2021-2021 will the second pilot phase and the government has projected a budget of Rs.79.65 crores for this.
The results of surveying lands under this scheme will be used for updating the “Rights of Records” in the entire country. With this, rural land properties can be further utilized for credits and other financial services. It can simply help in the monetization of these rural assets. This scheme is likely to cover 6.62 lakh villages of the entire country.
Under the pilot phase i.e. for FY 2021-22 following six states will be included- Haryana, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand. These surveys will be conducted by the Survey of India.
Objectives of PM Svamitva Project
This scheme has the following objectives-
- To create proper land records so that rural planning can be effective.
- To facilitate financial stability to the rural landholders.
- To determine tax levied on the property.
- To eliminate disputes & legal cases related to property
- To provide support in preparing good quality GDPD.
- To create GIS maps and survey infrastructure.
Components of the Scheme
- Establishment of Continuously Operating Reference Stations (CORS) network.
- Large scale Mapping (LSM) with the use of Drone Surveying Technology
- IEC Activities
- Enhancement of Spatial Planning Application “Gram Manchitra”
- Web-based Monitoring System
- Program Management Unit- (a) National Programme Management Unit -NPMU (b) State Programme Management Unit- SPMU
e-Gram Portal Online
EGram Swaraj is an online platform (portal e-Gram Swaraj App) developed for digitalizing the Panchayati Raj system in the country. It is a Simplified work-based accounting platform for Panchayati Raj. This application and portal have been developed as a part of the Panchayat Enterprise Suite (PES) under the E-Panchayat MMP (Mission Mode Project) of the concerned Ministry. The main objective behind the launch of this portal is to strengthen and facilitate transparency in the e-governance of the PRIs (Panchayati Raj Institutions) operating across the different parts of the nation.
This will be done through a decentralized planning, work-based accounting technique and by the progress reporting of the activities. With is an initiative of the government PRIs will become more credible which will lead to the allocation of more funds from the centre to the PRIs.
Features of EGramSwaraj Portal and e-Gram Swaraj App
The main features of this single-platform module are-
- Maintaining the profile of panchayats- elected members/representatives, election details, committee etc.
- It is a simple and user-friendly portal
- Enabling workflow
- Helps creation of action plans and planning of activities (wishlist, a shelf of activities, convergence, resource envelope, actions plan, )
- Used for storing all the assets
- Provides availability of assets on Gram Manchitra GIS
- It has a strong authentication mechanism mainly based on open-source technology.
- Helps in fund monitoring and work-based accounting
- It is web-based and the facility is available 24 hours
- The portal supports all the major browsers- Mozilla, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- Its architecture supports operability with the other PES (Panchayat Enterprise Suit) products.
- Recording the financial and physical progress of the operations (technical approval, administrative approval, geo-tagging, progress reporting etc.)
Who can use e-Gram Swaraj App?
The following bodies will be the target users of this portal-
- Urban Local Bodies (like Cooperation’s, Municipalities, Town Areas etc)
- Rural Bodies (such as Village panchayat, block level panchayat, and district panchayat)
- Line Department
Recommend: PM Ujjwala Yojana 2022 (2.0)
e-Gram Swaraj App 2023: Links
|Ministry Of Panchayati Raj Official Portal
|Download & Read
|Swamitva Scheme Guidelines| Brochure
|NVS, RO Bhopal
Frequently Asked Questions
Svamitva Scheme was launched on 24th April 2020 by the Prime Minister on the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day.
To survey land parcels in rural Abadi areas (inhabitant areas) using Drone Technology.
To provide a single platform to the citizens and government for the planning, monitoring and accounting needs of the Panchayats in the country.
Go to the play store, write the name of the app and then click on search. After that click on the install option available under that app and the app will be installed on your mobile.
The daily progress reporting status is available on the homepage of the portal. Apart from this, you can avail of several other services on the portal.
Ask us the below question related to PM Swamitva Yojana 2023 and downloading the e-GramSwaraj Portal Mobile App Online.