AISSEE Sainik School Result: Entrance examinations for admission in the 2023-24 academic session of the Sainik School were held on the 8th of January. More than 80,000 students appeared for classes 6th and 9th combined for the limited seats in the prestigious school. The NTA publishes the results and the merit list of the All Indian Sainik School Entrance Test on the official website. Till then, candidates can read this article for all the information regarding the AISSEE Sainik School Result 2023:
Overview: AISSEE Sainik School Result
Every year Sainik Schools across the nation conduct an entrance exam to admit new students. The National Testing agency is responsible for executing the exams fair and publishing the results. The prestigious school trains and educates the cadets for the Defence Academy of the country for the future. 33 Sainik schools in India conduct this entrance exam. The students appear in large numbers every year. And now, they all are anticipating their result, which will decide their fate for the session 2023-24.
|All Indian Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE)
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|8th of January, 2023.
|Number of Schools
How to download AISSEE Sainik School Result?
Students might feel swamped while obtaining their results online. Therefore, here we are to help you out from such situations. We have provided you with simple steps for downloading the Sainik School Entrance Exam scorecard. Follow these to procure your AISSEE results online, efficiently and haze-free :
- Visit the official website of NTA-AISSEE. (the link is given below in this article)
- On the bottom of the home page will be the candidate’s section.
- Amongst the various notification, one will be for the Sanik School Result.
- Select the tab for “AISSEE-Result.”
- To get the scores, you need to enter the login data.
- Enter the “Application Number” generated while filling out the application form.
- The Date of Birth of the applicant.
- Fill in the Security pin-Catcha.
- Hit the blue submit button.
- Your AISSEE result will appear on the screen.
- Check your roll number and other credentials and proceed to download them.
Note: A candidate can not apply for the re-evaluation of their AISSEE result. Even if the candidates are not satisfied with their marks, the Sainik School Society will not entertain any questions in this regard.
AISSEE Sainik School Answer Key
National Testing Agency releases a provisional answer key for the students to analyse their performance in the exam. The candidates use the answer key to predict their marks. Candidates can put forward their version of the answer by paying 100 rupees. They also oppose the solution they feel confident about. (The objection criteria are explained later in the article.) NTA considers all the challenges raised by students and prepares the results with the help of the final answer key. This is how you can download your Sainik School Answer Key:
- Go to the NTA-AISSEE website.
- Search AISSEE-Answer Key.
- A link for the Sainik School Entrance Exam Answer Key will appear on the screen.
- Click on the link.
- Select the option for class 6th or 9th.
- The required answer key will appear on the screen.
- Download it and match it with your answers.
- Evaluate your marks.
How to raise an objection?
Before opposing, the candidate should be confident that their answer is correct and has more valid proof than the one posted by the National Testing Agency. Then they should proceed with these steps:
- A candidate should fill out an online application.
- The application fee amount is 200 rupees.
- The authorities will not refund the application fee, even if the answer is considered.
- The candidates can not apply for the objection through email or fax etc.
- When the authorities release the answer key, the candidates can subsequently apply for objection.
- Professionals will review the challenges raised by the applicants and prepare the final answer Key.
Answer sheet correction
The National Testing Agency will consider these points while correcting the answer sheets of the students:
- There is no negative marking.
- OMR sheets will be checked based on the final answer key.
- Passing marks in the AISSEE is 25% in each subject and 40% in total.
The All India Sainik School Society preparers Merit lists to select the students who qualify for the entrance exam. The Sainik School will not admit candidates based on passing the exam. The authorities only prefer those who make it to the merit list.
- The official website will notify the merit list on the homepage once it is available.
- The students should download the merit list of their respective classes (6th or 9th).
- Only the candidates whose names and roll numbers appear on the list are qualified.
- The selected candidates will also receive a call letter from the school for further documentation.
Sainik School Result 2023: Related Links
|AISSEE Sainik School Result
|AISSEE Sainik School Answer Key
|AISSEE Sainik School Home
|NVS, RO Home
The NTA releases the results on their official website.
Passing the AISSEE with 40% doesn’t mean that a candidate is admitted to Sainik school. Only those who make it to the merit list are accepted for the session 2023-24 of the school.
No. Candidates can not apply for a re-evaluation of their results if they do not feel satisfied with their marks.