AMU School Admission 2023: Intending to give admission to worthy students, Aligarh Muslim University (ANU) organise School Admission Entrance Exam. Through the exam, the students are eligible to get admission to Classes 1, 6 & 9 for 2023-24 academic session. The AMU School admission 2023 application window is currently open. It will come to an end on 05th Feb 2023. Although, the last date to submit the AMU school admission 2023 applications is 12th Feb 2023 (with fee) for all interested students.
Hereby all the students are informed that the submission of AMU Classes I, VI & IX 2023 application process must take place through online medium. All the parent’s need to submit their admission form from amucontrollerexams.com. If you are planning to enroll your child into one of the classes at AMU then go through the article. You will get the direct links to apply for AMU School Admission 2023.
AMU School Admission 2023
As told earlier, the AMU School admission form for the 2023-24 academic session is currently available on AMU’s official website. To get official admission into the offered classes at the AMU affiliated schools/university itself, all the students need to qualify for the entrance exam followed by the interview round conducted under the supervision of the higher officials.
It’s essential for all the guardians/parents to complete the AMU Class 1 admission process 2023 session as per the instructions. The submission of more than one application for admission into a class will be cancelled by the officials. For fresh notices about the Aligarh Muslim University School Admission 2023 visit amucontrollerexams.com.
AMU Class I, VI & IX Online Form 2023: Overview
|Aligarh Muslim University
|Class 1, 6 & 9
|Written Test & Interview
AMU Admission Schedule 2023
To finally get admission into one of the classes proposed by the Aligarh Muslim University 2023-24 session, it’s essential for all the participants to complete the following events on their scheduled dates as decided by the higher officials. To know in detail about the event and date go through the table available below carefully:
|Last date to submit applications
|05th Feb 2023
|Last date to submit with late fee
|12th Feb 2023
|Application Form Correction
|14th Feb 2023-18th Feb 2023
|Class 1 & 6: 12th March 2023
Class 9: 19th March 2023
|Answer Key Publishment
AMU Class 1st, 6th & 9th Admission Fee 2023
|Admission Fee Amount
|Late Fee Amount
Note: “Candidates belonging to PWD category with 40% disability are exempted to pay the application fee. Along with that, the fee is non-refunable for all the students.”
Eligibility Requirements for AMU School Admission 2023
The summarised information about the class-wise educational qualifications accompanied by the age limit is mentioned below. Go through the content mentioned below carefully:
|(a) The student applying for AMU Student Admission Entrance Exam must’ve Indian, Foreign and NRI nationality.
|Educational Qualifications & Age Limit
|(a) Class 1st: The applicant’s age must be between 05 years to 07 years as on 31st March 2023.
(b) Class 6th: The applicant must’ve passed Class 5th from a well-known board/council. The age should be between 10 years to 12 years as on 31st March 2023.
(c) Class 9th: He/She should have qualified Class 8th from a school registered and competent under the government authority.
(b) Their age limit should be between 13 years to 15 years as on 31st March 2023.
How to fill AMU School 2023 application form?
Candidates who are going to apply for AMU School Admission Entrance Exam 2023 can appear at the exam by filling out and submitting the Aligarh Muslim University School 2023 application form with the required particulars. The step-wise procedure to complete the AMU Class I, VI & IX online application process for the session 2023-24 is explained below:
- Commence the AMU School 2023 application process by opening Aligarh Muslim University’s official website (amucontrollerexams.com).
- Under the section of ‘Admissions’, tick on the ‘Application Forms for AMU Schools 2023-24’.
- At the school’s admission page, select the ‘Application Forms 2023-24’ tab.
- To get registered at the portal, select the ‘Sign Up’ option available on the top right side of the official website.
- At the registration page, start submitting the particulars systematically and click the ‘Register’ button.
- The login credentials will get forwarded to your mobile number & email address.
- To complete the application process, select the ‘Sign In’ tab and you will get connected to the login window.
- Fill in the credentials allotted to you and tick on the ‘Login’ box.
- You will get connected to the AMU School application form 2023.
- Proceed with the application process by entering the asked details inside the respective fields of the form.
- Then upload the documents such as a passport-size photograph, signature image and left-thumb impression in a prescribed format.
- After uploading the documents, candidates need to fill in the essential details for the class they are submitting the application and pay the application fee.
- Once the process of submission of details inside the form gets completed, save the e-file of the application on your system.
- Complete the procedure by taking out its hard copy and keeping it safe and in good condition till the end.
AMU School Admission 2023: Links
|Aligarh Muslim University Official Website
|Registration Window| Login Window
|NVS, RO Bhopal
Open the AMU login window>Tick on the ‘Forgot password’>Enter your email id & captcha code>Select the ‘Send Password Reset Link’>Click on the link>Enter your new password.
Any AMU School Class 1, 6 & 9 applications submitted via post, email or sms by the applicant will be immediately rejected by the officials.
Applicants are instructed to submit their AMU School Admission Exam applications 2023 on or before 05th Feb 2023 through online medium.